Employment – Our goal is to provide industry professionals seeking the opportunity to express their unique style in a salon setting that allows them to grow And we are seeking professionals who are passionate about education, personal and professional growth.
To encourage the best applicants, we have created a rewarding environment designed to accelerate the career path of each team member through extensive hands on training and guidance. La’Seviance can be described simply as a “holistic approach” to overall beauty that considers all aspects of the individual rather than just the hair styling or nails painting.
We endeavor to create an environment where our teamwork is recognized as unparalleled in the industry and predicated on a foundation of generosity and education. By being an international salon, we provide services to a diverse clientele from all around the world. Moreover, we touch the lives of every person we come in contact with in a positive way; our customers, vendors, our neighboring business and our community. Through our service excellence and holistic approach to hair care, we are caring for the whole client and, thereby, making a contribution to humanity.
- Hairstylist – The stylist must be a licensed cosmetologist with a HS Diploma or GED. Seeking a candidate with salon experience, good customer service skills, a polished appearance, good communication skills. Current and on going educational classes, knowledgeable in current trends in art and fashions as it relates to our profession. Must have an aesthetic sense for facial shapes, hair color and condition to recommend appropriate hair care and or hair design. Self motivated, outgoing and teachable. Must interact well with a diverse clientele. Full time and Part-time opportunities are available.
- New Talent/Junior Stylist – Seeking students that have completed cosmetology school and is serious about succeeding in the industry. Must have a desire to pursue advance educational classes in hair care, color, styling and cutting, teachable and self motivated with an outgoing personality. A polished and fashionable appearance with good communication skills and a good sense of style. Must have a permit from the Georgia State Board until license. You will be trained by the Salon Educator in advancing to becoming a Master stylist.
- Nail Technician – License, educated in all aspects of nails with good communications skills, customer service skills, sales experience and knowledgeable in the latest trends and products. Must have ongoing education as it relates to the industry. Required to have at least 2 years experience and a polished appearance.
- Client Coordinator – The client coordinator position is essentially the client services representatives that supports the front desk staff. This position is comprised of several stations of responsibility such as recruitment, customer service, and point of sale. Requires HS diploma. Experience: computer literate, customer service background, detailed oriented, good communication skills, polished appearance, management experience and retail experience.
- Make-up Artist – High school diploma or GED with at least 2 years of experience, good communication skills, retail background, polished appearance, and customer service skills. Knowledge in color, facial illusions and willing to work as a team. knowledgeable in current trend in art and fashions as it relates to our profession. Good sense of style.
2419 Cobb Pkwy. (Cumberland Square North Shopping Center) Smyrna, GA 30080 Phone: 770-612-1022
Hours : Monday 10-7 Wednesday 10-9 Thurs 10-7 Friday 9-7 Sat 8:30-5 Walk-Ins Welcome
© LA'SEVIANCE SALON | site by: articdesigns.com | Email Login