1133 HUFF ROAD, SUITE E, ATLANTA, GA 30318 | TEL: 404-869-3600
Dear Valued La’Seviance Hair Spa Salon Guest,
The Governor has decided to open salons today at the second wave of the Coronavirus. Your safety and mine remains my top priority. To ensure your safety and mine I am taking every precaution to prepare to reopen your salon. I am adhering to the Board of Cosmetology, CDC and OSHA guidelines. I have also added an extra layer by becoming Barbicide certified which gives me training and understanding of proper sanitation and disinfection practices and procedures.
Opening May 15, 2020 @9am my appointment book is now open, please call 770-612-1022
The salon has always been a gathering place and because of our current environment, I have listed new changes for our safety during Covid19.
- Every client must wear a protective mask that wraps around the ears before entering the salon
- Temperature checks – a touchless infrared thermometer will check the temperature of each guest who enters the salon. Any guest who has a temperature above 99°F will not be serve and not allowed to return to the salon until they have no fever and no evidence of COVID19
- Only 3 clients in the salon at a time, we have plenty room to social distances
- Capes – Each client will be draped using disposable capes and dispose of after each used.
- Discontinuing scalp, and neck, massages during COVID19
- Maintain social distancing at all times! Spacing between persons in the salon should be at least six feet, except when staff are servicing.
- Alternate forms of payments are strongly encouraged Cash App- $TonyaLap, Zelle-6787931531, Apple Pay,
- Magazines/Candy are a thing of the past
- Limit the number of personal items you bring into the salon to 1
- Only guest receiving service are allowed inside the salon.
- Every guest must wash hands upon arrival and sanitize
Thank you so much for your patience. I miss you and look forward to seeing you again real soon.